At ProQuest, our people are our business. We take pride in helping them grow, empowering them to be successful, and having loads of fun together!
ProQuest is one of the leading Salesforce Consulting Partners in Australia, who recently received the 2021 Partner Innovation Award. We have a 50:50 gender equality and team members coming from 18 different countries.
As an Employee Experience Manager, you will work closely with the CEO and the rest of the leadership team , and you will play a key role in our Strategic Team.
If you are a people-person with great communication skills, a bubbly personality, interested in taking your HR career to the next level, we would love to talk to you.
- Own our HR system data input and reporting
- Assist with preparation of payroll
- Gather employee feedback for quarterly review sessions
- Manage new and renewal contract creation
- Manage electronic employment files
- Assist with the submittal of Immigration applications and documents
- Participate in meetings with managers regarding human resources issues/needs
- Take initiatives to implement HR best practices and continuously develop
- Run quarterly eNPS surveys and report on ProQuesters' feedback to the Strategic Team
- Manage employee exit process and feedback loop for continuous improvement
- Publish job ads to various websites
- Liaise with recruiters to fill vacant positions
- Review candidate applications and run phone screening
- Organise candidate case studies
- Coordinate candidate onsite interviews
- Assist with candidate communication through applicant tracking system
- Follow up with PQ teams on candidate feedback
Onboarding & Employee Experience
- Setup desk and laptop for new ProQuesters
- Run initial induction session covering the company culture and other key topics
- Schedule onboarding meetings with the different team members
- Send out feedback surveys and report on responses for continuous improvement of the onboarding experience
- Setup new accounts for all cloud apps as required: Salesforce, Google Account, etc.
- Willingness to provide feedback and take initiatives to improve the experience of each new ProQuester
- Assist with all areas of office management
- Organisation of office catering orders and snacks
- Organisation of workspace equipment orders
- Organisation of staff travel and travel diaries
Culture & Fun
- Plan great team building events once a month
- Build fun and happiness into the office environment
- Walk the talk: role model for ProQuest values of Excellence, Teamwork, Honesty, Innovation, and Customer Centricity
- Organise quarter/annual employee awards and recognitions
- Regular coffee catch ups with ProQuesters to build rapport as their go-to HR person
- Willingness to think outside of the box to make ProQuest a really great place to work
This is an exciting all-rounder role as part of a great business, so if you think you're a fit, apply now!