Do you call yourself a Salesforce Trailblazer superfan evangelist and spend your nights dreaming about Dreamforce? Do you get excited about every release note and the groundbreaking innovations that Salesforce brings to the world?
Our Customer Success Specialist partners with our customers to support them on their journey and ensure they make the most out of Salesforce. This role is focused on improving customer adoption, engagement, and growth. As a CSS, you are in the driver seat to coordinate work execution, ensure quality assurance, and also lead the continuous improvement and growth of our Customer Success practice.
As the main point of contact for our Customer Success clients, you will thrive in a highly autonomous role as the trusted advisor, responding to their enquiries by addressing them yourself, or triaging with our Consultants to craft the best resolution. We are looking for someone to utilise every learning opportunity for future growth and customer utilisation, as you gain exposure to dozens of recent solutions, including those built on Sales and Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, MuleSoft, CG Cloud, Experience Cloud, CRM Analytics (Einstein Analytics), Lighting Web Components, and much more.
Long term, this role represents a great opportunity to be part of strategic activities to grow our Customer Success practice, work alongside talented consultants, picking up their knowledge while honing your client relationship skills.
There’s nothing better than seeing a customer harnessing the full power of the Salesforce platform. This role is your opportunity to become the catalyser of many companies’ success and business dreams.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Account management and nurturing strong customer relationships
- Triaging customer support inquiries
- Facilitating meetings to clarify requirements, improve solutions and increase adoption
- Identifying the best consultants and facilitating their involvement to deliver support
- Hands-on configuration of our customers’ environment when possible
- Staying up to date with Salesforce products and innovation
- Proactively assess and recommend enhancements to customers
- Creative thinking looking at continuous practice improvement (process and tools)
- Practice management: keeping a close eye on SLAs and other KPIs, optimising billable time and maximising revenue
- Passionate about Salesforce and the value it brings to customers
- Highly autonomous, driven with strong leadership skills
- A problem solver keen to help people find the best solutions
- A fantastic team player who’s able to collaborate with our consultants, partners and clients
- A strategic thinker who enjoys looking for opportunities to have a positive impact
- Confident with a bubbly personality and great communication skills
- Able to handle pressure thanks to your organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a timesheet-based role with focus on billable time
- A Salesforce Certified Administrator with a strong appetite for continuous learning
- A solid understanding of the Salesforce platform and its different products
- 3 years minimum of Salesforce experience as Administrator or other hands on role
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- An approachable and open personality
- An aptitude for working across several engagements at once
Extra points for having...
- Experience in Account Management, Business Development, Support / Customer Success
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud certifications
- Any other Salesforce Certifications
- Experience working for a consulting company
- A Summit Consulting Partner with 11 years of experience
- The leading Salesforce Field Service partner in Australia
- One of the Top 10 Consulting Partners in Australia
- Winner of the 2021 Global Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Culture focussed: our values are ETHIC - Excellence, Teamwork, Honesty, Innovation and Customer Centric
- Blessed with a wide range of amazing customers across various industries
- Systematically training our team members and offering inspiring career growth opportunities
- A human-size company where employee contribution doesn't go unnoticed
- Competitive salary and bonus aligned and uncapped to your performance
- Awesome workplace, team and work life balance
- Paid career advancement opportunities: certifications, training, conferences
- Profit sharing scheme
- Hybrid work environment (our Sydney office is located in Wynyard)
- Team building activities
- Macbook Pro laptop
Come and join us…
By applying today, we will review your application and you’ll hear from us either way. If you have the right experience, our recruitment team will be in touch.