We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join us as a project coordinator. As a project coordinator, your responsibilities include assisting with project coordination on larger programs and portfolios of work, participating in and running daily meetings and workshops, assisting with business analysis activities, as well as giving you an opportunity to act as a project manager on smaller projects whilst being mentored by our existing Senior Agile Project Managers.
ProQuest is a Salesforce Summit partner, this is a unique opportunity to work with the number 1 enterprise cloud platform, Salesforce and get to learn our broad range of clients’ business models and processes. ProQuest has refined for 9 years a disciplined Agile delivery methodology. As a ProQuest project coordinator, you’ll get a chance to build and foster good relationships with both staff members and clients, leave a lasting imprint, all in a very fast paced environment.
Come join our Agile team in Sydney CBD and work on a wide range of Salesforce projects. You’ll find them challenging enough to keep boredom at bay and ensure you expand on your skills. Our unique culture makes ProQuest Consulting one of the best tech companies to work for in Australia. We are ramping up for significant growth after securing a number of major Salesforce engagements. This is an opportunity to join a company that does things differently.
What you will be doing….
- a variety of project administration duties, including project scheduling (e.g. Gantt Charts and Trello), project tracking, and following up on project documentation.
- providing administrative support to the Project Managers and project team as required
- organising and running project meetings including scheduling, recording and taking meeting minutes and following up on action items.
- assisting the Project Managers in defining the project plan, activities, milestones, and resource requirements.
- maintaining the project/resource schedule
- preparing and providing status reports
- assisting with identifying scope changes and drafting change requests.
- participating in ProQuest’s Continuous Improvement program and team building events
- bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff and clients
What you need for this position….
- 1-4 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving and and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to understand business processes
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- A growth mindset
- An understanding of Agile and Scrum
Extra points if you have….
- Salesforce/CRM knowledge
- Previous agile experience
- Experience in or with Professional Services companies
Top 3 reasons to join ProQuest:
- CULTURE: we care about our people and believe Culture eats Strategy for breakfast. We live and breathe our ETHIC Core Values and focus on our team's work life balance. As part of blazing your trail at PQ, we offer plenty of paid career advancement opportunities including certifications, training, and conferences. We love celebrating team and individual successes with quarterly performance reviews, awards, profit share and bonuses.
- LEADERSHIP: we are among the top Salesforce Consulting Partners in APAC, working in Public Sector, Energy, Manufacturing, High-Tech and Telco. With 10 years of experience, we have a reputation of fast speed-to-value and high-quality solutions for our customers. We've recently won a global Salesforce Partner Innovation award for the work we are doing in the Renewable Energy space.
- DIVERSITY: 18 different nationalities within the team, we believe our strength comes from our team members' varied backgrounds. Also our customers come from various industries and they are all unique in their vision for their business. That's our recipe for a dynamic workplace that always keeps you entertained.
Come and join us…
By applying today. We will review your application and you’ll hear from us either way. If you have the right experience, our delightful Employee Experience team will be in touch.
Here at ProQuest Consulting we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire great people from a variety of different backgrounds as we value and welcome diverse contributions, ideas, perspectives, and experiences. We celebrate our culture of inclusivity and connectedness and aim to create a sense of belonging by providing opportunities for our people to realise their full potential.
Check us out: