Join a Salesforce Summit Partner, winner of the Salesforce Partner Innovation Award 2021 for the powerful Multi-Cloud Salesforce and MuleSoft solution. You will take a leadership and mentoring role in a team of highly-skilled experts, coaching consultants, supervising the architecture of a variety of enterprise-scale projects, designing innovative Salesforce solutions that help clients solve real business problems.
We are looking for a highly talented Salesforce Technical Architect with extensive experience in consulting and a deep technical knowledge of Salesforce to work closely with the CEO, Heads of Delivery, Sales Director and Marketing Manager as part of the Strategic Team.
In this new role, you will…
- Ensure the design and development of high-performing, robust and scalable architectures and solutions across ProQuest Consultings’ portfolio of projects
- Validate adherence to Salesforce best practises in architecture and development
- Participate in Salesforce hands-on delivery aspects and leads by example
- Help teams master the techniques of efficient customer requirement elicitation and documentation
- Empower teams to design, configure, test and deliver high-quality solutions tailored to meet agreed requirements across multiple engagements
- Ensure ProQuest project methodology and best practises are followed across all engagements, and team members understand duties and responsibilities
- Help ProQuest continuously improve project methodology and delivery toolkits
- Keep technical skills up-to-date
- Motivate, coaches and mentors consultants to develop their skills
- Deliver the PQ Academy curriculum by running team presentations and individual coaching sessions
- Meet regularly with the consultants and provides support
- Be actively involved in pre-sales activities, helping with scoping and project budget definition, working with the sales team to win new business
- Be actively involved in the recruitment of new team members, on-shore and off-shore, including practical skill assessments and validation of candidates’ fit to join the ProQuest team
- Promote and inspires continuous improvement focussed on implementation excellence and customer satisfaction
- Build rapport with customers and is identified as trusted advisor
- Maximise customer satisfaction on ProQuest delivered services across the portfolio of projects
Ideally your profile looks like…
- 8+ years of experience in software/Salesforce development
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce technical architect/lead technical
- Charismatic and able to engage an audience
- A Salesforce trailblazer who shines when playing in a team
- Certified Salesforce Application Architect and/or Salesforce System Architect and/or CTA
- Proficient and keeping abreast of Salesforce new releases and products
- Experienced in gathering business requirements, mapping and optimising business processes
- Comfortable designing robust data models, enterprise-level architectures and complex integrated solutions that are scalable, maintainable and adaptable to changing business needs
- Experienced overseeing development work and mentoring project team members
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Detail-oriented individual with high quality assurance standards
- Experience with integration platforms (MuleSoft, Informatica, Talend, Boomi etc).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop, articulate and present materials that are appropriate for the intended audience
- The brain behind project/program direction, approach and delivery of key project artefacts
- Able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- A trusted advisor who is comfortable running workshops with C-level stakeholders and understands their business challenges
- Working closely with Project Managers, onshore and offshore teams, on-site and remote team members
- Good in building strong relationships with teammates and customers
- Comfortable in pre-sales meetings running discovery sessions, high-level design and sizing
- Comfortable running recruitment interviews and technical case studies
- Leader of internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice and team knowledge
Top 3 reasons to join ProQuest:
- CULTURE: we care about our people and believe Culture eats Strategy for breakfast. We live and breathe our ETHIC Core Values and focus on our team's work life balance. As part of blazing your trail at PQ, we offer plenty of paid career advancement opportunities including certifications, training, and conferences. We love celebrating team and individual successes with quarterly performance reviews, awards, profit share and bonuses.
- LEADERSHIP: we are among the top Salesforce Consulting Partners in APAC, working in Public Sector, Energy, Manufacturing, High-Tech and Telco. With 10 years of experience, we have a reputation of fast speed-to-value and high-quality solutions for our customers. We've recently won a global Salesforce Partner Innovation award for the work we are doing in the Renewable Energy space.
- DIVERSITY: 18 different nationalities within the team, we believe our strength comes from our team members' varied backgrounds. Also our customers come from various industries and they are all unique in their vision for their business. That's our recipe for a dynamic workplace that always keeps you entertained.
Come and join us…
By applying today. We will review your application and you’ll hear from us either way. If you have the right experience, our delightful Employee Experience team will be in touch.
Here at ProQuest Consulting we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire great people from a variety of different backgrounds as we value and welcome diverse contributions, ideas, perspectives, and experiences. We celebrate our culture of inclusivity and connectedness and aim to create a sense of belonging by providing opportunities for our people to realise their full potential.
Check us out: