Top 3 reasons to join ProQuest:
- CULTURE: we care about our people and believe Culture eats Strategy for breakfast. We live and breathe our ETHIC Core Values and focus on our team's work life balance. Agility is our DNA, we focus on outcome and teamwork, and we offer flexible work arrangements: we empower our people to manage their own time and work from where they wish.
- LEADERSHIP: we are among the top Salesforce Consulting Partners in APAC. With 10 years of experience, we have a reputation of fast speed-to-value and high-quality solutions for our customers. We've recently won a global Salesforce Partner Innovation award for the work we are doing in the Renewable Energy space.
- DIVERSITY: 14 different nationalities within the team, we believe our strength comes from our team members' varied backgrounds. Also our customers come from various industries and they are all unique in their vision for their business. That's our recipe for a dynamic workplace that always keeps you entertained.
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter who’s passionate about Salesforce and how technology can transform business models and processes. If you’re looking for a fast-paced environment, ready to continue your career in Salesforce and thrive off solving customer pain points, look no further- ProQuest has the role for you!
You are naturally curious who’s keen to learn the Salesforce platform through hands on experience and be mentored by our team of amazing Salesforce consultants. Salesforce is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. The skills that you learn here will make you a highly demanded professional.
Come join our team in Sydney CBD and work on a wide range of Salesforce projects. You’ll find them challenging enough to keep boredom at bay and ensure you expand on your skills. Our unique culture makes ProQuest Consulting one of the best tech companies to work for in Australia.
We are ramping up for significant growth after securing a number of major Salesforce engagements. This is an opportunity to join a company that does things differently.
You will be....
- developing, Configuring, implementing and testing solutions
- pairing up with our Senior and Lead Consultants to assist in building and delivering of Salesforce solutions
- assisting customers in defining their business requirements
- contributing actively to the Customer Success team
- expanding your knowledge on Salesforce by proactively doing Trailheads and acquiring Salesforce certifications
- participating in ProQuest’s Continuous Improvement program and team building events
- bringing a positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships
- able to understand complex business processes and clearly articulate solutions
- able to work in a fast-paced environment
- able to quickly learn new technologies
- 2+ years experience in software development using Object Oriented Programming languages (Java, C#, Apex, etc)
- 2+ years of Force.com Apex, SOQL and VisualForce Page development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related diploma
- outstanding communication skills
- strong problem solving and attention to detail skills
- The leading Salesforce Field Service Lightning partner in Australia
- On a mission to deliver transformative solutions powered by Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service, Maps, CPQ, Lightning Web Components, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Vlocity, MuleSoft, Einstein, Tableau CRM
- Strong believers in genuine Agile teams using our refined PQScrum framework
- Passionate about designing transformative solutions that have a real impact on our customer's business
- Committed to continuously improve our company culture.
- Competitive salary
- Awesome workplace and work life balance
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Compensated after-hour work
- Team building activities
- Macbook Pro laptop
- Paid career advancement opportunities: certifications, training, conferences
Come and join us…
By applying today. We will review your application and you’ll hear from us either way. If you have the right experience, our Employee Experience Specialist Georgia will give you a call.
Check us out: