Don’t you dream of designing innovative and groundbreaking solutions that unleash the full power of Salesforce?
We are looking for a teamplayer with extensive experience in consulting and a deep technical knowledge of Salesforce to join our team of amazing professionals.
ProQuest Consulting is a Sydney-based Platinum Partner with almost 10 years of experience building powerful multi-cloud Salesforce solutions using our very disciplined Agile PQScrum framework, across various industries incl. Public Sector, Energy, Manufacturing, High-Tech and Telco. Our company culture is based on our core values of Excellence, Teamwork, Honesty, Innovation and Customer Centricity.
Here is your next career move: Join ProQuest Consulting.
- a Salesforce trailblazer who shines when playing in a team
- comfortable in customer-facing workshops and understand business challenges
- determined to pick apart a problem until you find the right solution
- efficient at guiding customers to make informed decisions
- extra careful about the quality of your work - very strong attention to details
- good in building strong relationships with your teammates and your customers
- someone that never shies away from challenging projects and you like stepping outside of your comfort zone
- Agile, and thrive working that way
- 3+ years experience in Apex programming (Triggers, VF pages, etc)
- 5+ certifications including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Consultant
- a passion designing robust Data Models
- successfully implemented real-time webservice-based Salesforce integrations
- experience with integration middleware (Informatica, Talend, Boomi, etc)
- a strong background with another OOP language (Java, .Net)
- outstanding communication skills
- the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical personnel
- the leading Field Service Lightning partner in Australia.
- the winner of the Salesforce 2021 Global Partner Innovation Award for our contributions in the Manufacturing and Energy Industry.
- the first partner ever to implement and deploy a Consumer Goods Cloud solution.
- advanced experts in Salesforce DX, DevOps, Lightning Web Components.
- focussing on employee well-being and career progression
- based in Circular Quay, passionate about designing transformative solutions that have a real impact on our customer's business.
- committed to the continuous improvement of our company culture.
- competitive salary
- work from home
- awesome workplace and work life balance
- profit sharing
- compensated after-hour work
- team building activities
- Macbook Pro laptop with 27” HD monitors
- paid career advancement opportunities: certifications, training, conferences
Come and join us…
By applying today. We will review your application and you’ll hear from us either way. If you have the right experience, our delightful Employee Experience Specialist Georgia will be in touch.
Check us out: